Well, here we go. I am taking a leap into the unknown and will be changing the nature of this space to reflect not my own ramblings but rather a focused creative side.
...she entered the story knowing she would emerge from it feeling she had been immersed in the lives of others, in plots that stretched back years, her body full of sentences and moments, as if awaking from sleep with a heaviness caused by unremembered dreams. ~The English Patient - Ondaatje
I am a practical escapist, and every movement of my mind, each digression from dream to reality and back again, is a faithful expression of my character. ~I Was Amelia Earhart
From now on these pages will be full of stories, photos, and quotes....
...she entered the story knowing she would emerge from it feeling she had been immersed in the lives of others, in plots that stretched back years, her body full of sentences and moments, as if awaking from sleep with a heaviness caused by unremembered dreams. ~The English Patient - Ondaatje
I am a practical escapist, and every movement of my mind, each digression from dream to reality and back again, is a faithful expression of my character. ~I Was Amelia Earhart
From now on these pages will be full of stories, photos, and quotes....
Comments