Encased in a cloud of white, I slowly make my way up the winding hill. The air is crisp and fresh, not the heavy, dank smog that pollutes the city streets. In my car I am invincible and therefore I am able to ascend without a seconds pause. The mystery behind fog and all things associated with it have always astounded me. Looking out across a field blanketed in white, unable to see the ground but knowing it is there, creating an illusion of floating amidst immortals. I am growing stronger, opening doors and opportunities once believed to be distant dreams. Our futures are like fog; mysterious and often times concealing that which is important. I fall down and I get up…that’s what I am accustomed to. Life is an uphill battle and should be treated as such. Fortunately, I’ve got Dizzy by my side and the road is wide open.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog